I do not know how many of you have seen the whole http://www.formspring.me type of sites popping up but they are getting popular. I personally think ones for people are dumb just becuase other people go on there and try to talk shit anonymously.
BUT. I thought of a cool way to use it in a unique and helpful way for your company. A Dynamic FAQ
. Basically you could set one up for your design company, your clothing line, etc. if you like the whole FAQ thing.
Some advantages of doing this:
- It has an RSS feed, some people can RSS recent questions and answers.
- You can link it to Twitter or Facebook so it can show questions/answers there.
- You can keep a dynamic log of questions, so others can find theirs and not have to email you.
- You can moderate everything! So if someone does try to "troll", you don't have to display it.
- You can make it anonymous or not.
- You can ask your own questions, if you want some vague ones in there, to start.
So I started doing this for Blue Tide
(http://www.formspring.me/bluetidefaq) and I thought it was a good idea to take a bad idea and turn it into a good one.
I just thought this may interest some of you, who do FAQs on their site! Enjoy! :)